Sep 14, 2010

NatureMandalas

So I stumbled upon this NatureMandalas etsy and I am positively in love with the animal prints.  They are all affordable and I am ever so tempted to splurge and buy five or so different ones. They are documentation of the Maine landscape, which is one of the most beautiful states I've ever been to- if you've not been you should most certainly make a trip there. Bar Harbor is brilliant! The most fabulous part of the store: there's free shipping on all unframed prints!
Here are my favs...



I love how hairy the sheep and cow are! It makes me want to cuddle them! I am going to have to save up to purchase one or two.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I love these prints. If we ever live together in another awesome country, let's decorate our flat with these.

    ReplyDelete