Sep 29, 2010

Acrylic/Spray Paint

So I've finally finished my corset after 20+ hours working on it but unfortunately I was not able to get pictures of it before I had to turn it in so I will be sure to post some after it is graded!

So for now, here is a canvas that I have painted over approximately 5 times because I have never been completely satisfied with it and I'm not entirely sure if I am now.  I am leaving it alone for the time being and thinking about it; it's chilling on my living room wall.

It is painted with acrylic and has spray paint drips at the focal point. 



My favorite part of the whole painting is the bottom left corner (seen above).  It has a lot of depth in the color and a lovely visual texture that the camera didn't capture very well but it's there. Promise.


Next project: 1950s inspired wedding gown. Get excited.


1 comment: